- Linde type thermal plasma reactors with various capacities (10 kW, 20kW, 35 kW, 75 kW) for minerals and metals processing.
- Moving bed plasma reactor for ilmenite and spinel processing (50 kW).
- Extended arc plasma reactor for zircon dissociation (50 kW).
- Special plasma reactor for synthesis of diamond coating on silicon carbide grains (105 kW).
- Thermal plasma reactor for in-flight processing of minerals (35 kW).
- In-flight plasma reactor for production of ultra fine and fine powders (oxide, carbide, oxy and carbo nitrides) (35 kW).
- Plasma reactor for graphitization (35 kW).
- Plasma CVD reactor for diamond and DLC making (150W).
- Characterization facilities: XRD, TEM, SEM, AFM, UTM, micro and nano hardness test unit, micro Raman spectrometer, 10 T uniaxial loading press, high temperature muffle and tube furnaces, 15 kW induction furnace, high temperature contact angle measurement unit, high temperature viscosity measurement unit.
- Vacuum induction furnace for melting operations (15KV)
New facilities to be developed during 2009-10 :
- Torch for plasma spray to deposit ceramic coatings.
- Plasma torch for metallurgical operation.
- FESEM- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope.
- High Temperature X-Ray Diffractometer.